I hope I find you well on this first day of 2016. I hope that you had a great party last night and everything went as you had envisioned. I also hope that you will start this day with a sense of opportunity and a determination to follow the goals and plans you have made. Today I will share my goals for 2016: they are delibarately small and imperfect to make sure I will complete them.
Besides the great goals and visions of 2016 in my visionboard (see them as the major arcana) I have also compiled a list of things I want to do in 2016: my minor arcana. I hope that you will feel inspired.
There are numbers behind some goals and that means that it is a repetitive goal. The number is a minimum: more is in this case better.
My 35 goals for 2016
- Maanvrouwe course (a course about the moon and women).
- Do something new/scary every month (0/12)
- Find out if the pagan/nature religion path is the right spiritual path for me
- Attend celebrations of the above mentioned path (0/6)
- Go visit a red tent
- Go to a concert
- Read spiritual books (0/5)
- Go on a monthly date with my better half (aka the boyfriend) (0/12)
- Go on a trip with my brother
- Learn the 78 tarot cards
- Date with my best friend (0/4)
- Follow a crystal/mineral workshop
- Get a 95% rating at my work
- Donate clothing by examining each season what stuff I don’t need or want (0/4)
- Leave a book in the train or a public book spot
- Buy fine lingerie (0/2)
- Wear the sets at least once (0/2)
- Hike 20km
- No make up for a month
- Do something creative each month (0/12)
- Finish this list
- Donate something to the voedselbank (a place where the less fortunate can get a food package)
- Donate blood
- Keep a moondiary
- Buy a Christmas tree for Christmas
- Vote for the Top 2000
- Go on a picknick with my mum
- Read a book (0/10)
- Blog each month about an accomplishment of this list (0/12)
- Go on a proper vacation
- Go to Ireland
- Book a sprs.me with someone
- Visit a festival
- Go to a bonbon or chocolate workshop
- Wash the car
What are your 2016 goals?